ABOUT THIS VIDEO BLOG

[postlink]http://freeblockbustermovie.blogspot.com/2009/11/about-this-video-blog.html[/postlink][starttext]
Hello to all the visitors, and thank you for visiting my video blog, FREE BLOCK BUSTER MOVIE, and I really hope you enjoy all the videos here.

I started my video blog as a hobby, I love watching movies, any good movies. I don't own all the videos here, all the videos are hosted on youtube.com, and I only publish it here to share it with all of my friends on the net.

HOW TO POST SOME MOVIES HERE?

It is quite easy how you can post a video here, but you can post it by yourself as this is not a 2.0 website. You can upload it on youtube.com and simply email me your movie details (URL and tittle) and also your youtube.com member ID (this is the best way to track all your movies parts)

HERE IS MY EMAIL:
abell.j.swank(a)gmail.com




regards,
abell j. swank




[endtext]